Job Posting: Moore Trosper Construction Company - Project Manager/Estimator
Holt, Mich.— Moore Trosper Construction Company is a Sault Tribe member owned and operated commercial general contracting and construction management firm established in 1982 and is seeking a personable, professional, and organized individual to serve as a Project Manager / Estimator at our office in Holt.
Ideal candidates should be able to manage a construction project to final completion; including, preconstruction services, constructability reviews, preparation of bid documents, estimating, budget implementation/analysis, subcontractor management, construction planning, and scheduling. Experience in commercial, K-12, higher education, and government projects beneficial.
- 3+ years as a Construction Project Manager and Estimator
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, civil engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Thorough understanding of industry practices, processes, standards, etc.
- Proficient in construction budgeting and cost tracking
- Solid numerical and analytical skills
- History of safe, successful, and timely project completion
- Excellent oral, written, and electronic communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Project
Moore Trosper Construction Company is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.