Job Posting: Moore Trosper Construction Company - Project Engineer
Holt, Mich.— Moore Trosper Construction Company is a Sault Tribe member owned and operated commercial general contracting and construction management firm established in 1982 and is seeking a personable, professional, and organized individual to serve as a Project Manager / Estimator at our office in Holt.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting the project manager and project team with project documentation and control, job cost accounting, scheduling, and construction supervision efforts. In order to be successful, this candidate should feel comfortable taking on many tasks that require various skills, and appropriately prioritizing those tasks’ completion.
- Assist the Project Manager in all phases of a project
- Provide technical support for resolution and tracking of project issues
- Manage all project documents
- Process submittals and RFI’s
- Support procurement in the distribution of bidding documents and tracking of bidders
- Maintain project schedule
- Prepare and issue meeting minutes
- Assist with planning and managing site logistics
- Receive and review/evaluate contractor quotations for changes and process change orders
- Assist with punch list, project close-out and commissioning
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, civil engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Solid numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to easily read and understand plans and specifications
- History of safe, successful, and timely project completion
- Excellent oral, written, and electronic communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, Microsoft Project, Bluebeam and PlanGrid
Moore Trosper Construction Company is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.