7 BEST RESISTANCE WORKOUTS FOR WOMEN OVER 50
1. Adding weight to your squats is a great way to improve your leg and core strength.
2. Chest, shoulders, and triceps strength may all be improved by performing push-ups.
3. Strengthening your core with exercises like the plank will assist enhance your stability.
4. Adding weight to your legs while performing lunges is a great way to increase your leg strength and your balance.
5. Doing bicep curls while holding weights in your hands will help strengthen the arms.
6. Adding weight to your deadlifts is a great way to enhance general strength and improve your posture.
7. Shoulder and upper back strength may be improved by performing weighted shoulder presses.
Top 10 Bronzing Kits for Summer
Use the Fenty Shade Finder
This Year’s K-Beauty Trends